Ir al contenido principal

The best concert: Sam Smith 2019!


Hi everyone!


One of my favorite singers is Sam Smith, who had never come to Chile until this year at the Lollapalooza festival and I was lucky enough to go and see him.

The concert was the last day of Lollapalooza, on Sunday, it was one of the last concerts of the day and I was waiting from five in the afternoon to be able to stay close to the stage,while I was waiting time for the concert to start, I met some people and we enjoyed the minutes before the concert commenting on what we expected from this and how much we love Sam's songs

Once the concert started, I was very nervous and excited for the two hours of the coming concert, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, enjoy every moment of it, shout every song and enjoy it to the fullest

I have been to other concerts, just as memorable as this one, but the difference is that Sam Smith's voice and songs and the way of performing is unforgettable and made it the best concert I have lived so far!


Comentarios

  1. Wow! what a great concert, Sam Smith has songs with feelings and that make me cry, I would have liked to go. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sam Smith!! I love it, their songs are so romantic, it would be a dream to see it in concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What an excellent experience! Good post.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario