Ir al contenido principal

My favorite tv series/show: How I Met Your Mother

Hi everyone!

This was a very difficult decision, since I like quite a lot of series, like Euphoria but there is one in particular that has marked and accompanied me for a long time and will continue to do so, this is How I Met Your Mother.

I started watching this series at school one day when I discovered it on television, from there I followed each chapter and each season, this series has 9 seasons and 20-24 chapters in each season, it must say that the end of the series He was not the one he deserved.

The series is about an architect named Ted who decides to tell his children how he met their mother, so while he recounts this he tells many funny, anecdotal and learning events he lived with his 4 friends (Lily, Marshall, Robin and Barney) while living in New York. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEVS76hnCI8 
(here the pilot of the first chapter)

It is a series of comedy quite light and very entertaining, but with many lessons.
Every time I am stressed I put some random chapter of the series and it helps me relax and return the calm that I had lost

Comentarios

  1. Very good choice, I always laugh at the comedy series, so I always watch this serie when I'm discouraged.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's not to my liking, but I will take it in consideration when I feel sad, thank you for the tip!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It has always caught my attention but the rivalry of this one with friends makes it difficult for me

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I didn't like the end but the series is very good (:

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  6. Many times I meet this series on television and it is very entertaining!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. this is one of the best comedies in the TV

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Sam Smith 2019!

Hi everyone! One of my favorite singers is Sam Smith, who had never come to Chile until this year at the Lollapalooza festival and I was lucky enough to go and see him. The concert was the last day of Lollapalooza, on Sunday, it was one of the last concerts of the day and I was waiting from five in the afternoon to be able to stay close to the stage,while I was waiting time for the concert to start, I met some people and we enjoyed the minutes before the concert commenting on what we expected from this and how much we love Sam's songs Once the concert started, I was very nervous and excited for the two hours of the coming concert, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, enjoy every moment of it, shout every song and enjoy it to the fullest I have been to other concerts, just as memorable as this one, but the difference is that Sam Smith's voice and songs and the way of performing is unforgettable and made it the best concert I have lived so fa