Ir al contenido principal

An interesting hobby you have: Cheerleader


Hi everyone!


I currently have hobbies but they are not very interesting since I do not have much free time, but at school I had more time to do various things and among those I did cheerleaders, in the Santa Cruz team, which was called Cougars Gold.
Cheerleaders is a very complete sport since in the routines jumps, elevations, dance and gymnastics are done all this in a routine of 2 to 3 minutes that goes with a mix of songs.

The trainings were every week every on wednesday, friday and saturday at school time, while in summer we trained almost all week in the morning. When the competition season was approaching, which was between september and december, we trained more intensively, I enjoyed the training a lot since the team was very fun and I was in this one with my friends from school

The most enjoyable thing about doing this sport was going to the competitions, since the most fun was the trip to get to the competition site and prepare before going on stage and the adrenaline that was going out in front of many people!

It's great how a sport unites people as I became great friends with whom I still have contact and whenever we remember the good times we lived. I would love to do cheerleaders again at some point in life!







Comentarios

  1. OH! I was also a cheerleader for many years at school, it is definitely the most fun sport I´ve ever done in my life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that Cheerleaders Is a very interesting hobby or at least a inusual.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I practiced cheerleader in the school too, I think it'is very fun. I hope you can do this again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. amazing! I always wanted to be a cheerleader

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! Practicing cheerleader is my frustrated dream, I think it's a very entertaining and unusual hobby.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very interesting. I never thought that this activity would be so popular here in Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You should organized yourself and leave some free time to go to class cheerledear, this is a interesting activity!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It's a very nice sport! My best frind was also cheerleader

    ResponderEliminar
  9. It's my frustrated dream to be cheerleader:c That good you have that experience!:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Sam Smith 2019!

Hi everyone! One of my favorite singers is Sam Smith, who had never come to Chile until this year at the Lollapalooza festival and I was lucky enough to go and see him. The concert was the last day of Lollapalooza, on Sunday, it was one of the last concerts of the day and I was waiting from five in the afternoon to be able to stay close to the stage,while I was waiting time for the concert to start, I met some people and we enjoyed the minutes before the concert commenting on what we expected from this and how much we love Sam's songs Once the concert started, I was very nervous and excited for the two hours of the coming concert, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, enjoy every moment of it, shout every song and enjoy it to the fullest I have been to other concerts, just as memorable as this one, but the difference is that Sam Smith's voice and songs and the way of performing is unforgettable and made it the best concert I have lived so fa