Ir al contenido principal

My Future Job: Interior Architecture

Hi everyone!


Through the years that I have stayed at the university I have thought what I want to dedicate myself to the future and what I imagine working in the short term is being interior architecture.

This discipline must combine knowledge of architecture, design and conservation, combining various subjects such as drawing, geometry, construction, facilities and all factors that may affect the habitability of a space and relate to the use of this space.
Interior architecture is a space art of great importance both in interior remodeling and in the creation of new spaces.


When the years have passed, many years and I have a lot of experience I would like to dedicate myself to the calculation part of the architecture, that is to say, to be a calculation architect, to be in charge of the structural calculation of the projects, it is a very difficult area since it entails a lot responsibility in it, that's why I see it in the long term since I would have to spend a lot of time studying in this area but not to make mistakes, since if I make any it would be fatal.


In the same way I like interior architecture very much, so I would not mind being all my life working on it, wanting to be a calculating architect is just a possibility.



Comentarios

  1. I don´t kwow what a calculation architect is, but sound difficult. I hope you go for it though, you can do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good choice, the architecture looks very entertaining, because you must combine textures, colors and at the same time take into account the conditions of the surrounding climate.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great the desing interior architecture is very interesting, this is complex and requires you to tell yourself in many details. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Sam Smith 2019!

Hi everyone! One of my favorite singers is Sam Smith, who had never come to Chile until this year at the Lollapalooza festival and I was lucky enough to go and see him. The concert was the last day of Lollapalooza, on Sunday, it was one of the last concerts of the day and I was waiting from five in the afternoon to be able to stay close to the stage,while I was waiting time for the concert to start, I met some people and we enjoyed the minutes before the concert commenting on what we expected from this and how much we love Sam's songs Once the concert started, I was very nervous and excited for the two hours of the coming concert, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, enjoy every moment of it, shout every song and enjoy it to the fullest I have been to other concerts, just as memorable as this one, but the difference is that Sam Smith's voice and songs and the way of performing is unforgettable and made it the best concert I have lived so fa