Ir al contenido principal

Favorite Music Album: Many

Hello everyone!

One of my favorite hobbies is listening to music whenever I can. I love and enjoy many albums, but I have two favorite albums that have been my favorites for a long time. These are "Journals," which is the fifth album by Justin Bieber, a very little known one in which he shows his most alternative side, the other favorite album is "Shawn Mendes" by Shawn Mendes, which is the third and last album so far.

I listen to albums with my friends since I like to share my musical tastes, but I really enjoy listening to the albums when I am alone.
"Journals" styles mix pop with more alternative R&B, while "Shawn Mendes" is pop, R&B and rock.
I listen to these albums daily, I usually listen to them in the morning on my way to university.
Some reasons I love those albums are that "Journals" relaxes the sound of the songs and the other album makes me feel happy most of the songs and I love the singer's voice.

I would also like to add the latest Panic! at the disco album called "Pray for the wicked" which is an album that I have not been able to stop listening to in recent times, it has a mix of pop-rock, alternative rock and funk in its songs.

As name more than one album I will leave my top 5 albums

1. Journals

2. Shawn Mendes

3. Pray for the wicked

4. The thrill of it all

5. Lover

Comentarios

  1. I love your top 5, especially the album "The thrill of it all", because the singer's voice and the melodies are very relaxing and warm at the same time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m obsessed with Lover, I have listened it everyday since it came out!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I think I've never heard them but they sound very good, maybe one day I will listen to them

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I remember that I loved Justin Bieber when I was younger, now I don't usually listen to his music

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I thing that the only thing in that In agree with you is in the taste for the R&B

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hahahaha I don't know any of the ones you mention, I will have a lot of homework xd

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh you like very much the songs in english, maybe You could listen chilean or latin music

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love panic! at the disco i like the album Pretty Odd

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Sam Smith 2019!

Hi everyone! One of my favorite singers is Sam Smith, who had never come to Chile until this year at the Lollapalooza festival and I was lucky enough to go and see him. The concert was the last day of Lollapalooza, on Sunday, it was one of the last concerts of the day and I was waiting from five in the afternoon to be able to stay close to the stage,while I was waiting time for the concert to start, I met some people and we enjoyed the minutes before the concert commenting on what we expected from this and how much we love Sam's songs Once the concert started, I was very nervous and excited for the two hours of the coming concert, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, enjoy every moment of it, shout every song and enjoy it to the fullest I have been to other concerts, just as memorable as this one, but the difference is that Sam Smith's voice and songs and the way of performing is unforgettable and made it the best concert I have lived so fa