Ir al contenido principal

Post Graduate Studies: Varied

Hello everyone!

As we talked about in the blog before this one, I would love to do my postgraduate degree in interior architecture. This postgraduate course would like to do it in some European countries, such as Germany, Italy or Spain, I still do not decide, since before deciding it I would like to travel The countries of the European continent and thus being able to decide for a country where I want to live and do my postgraduate degree there, if the countries that I choose are not a Spanish-speaking countries I would study the language of those countries, in the same way I would love to learn other languages ​​like French, since I find it a very nice language and I would love to speak it.

Another postgraduate course that would be one on sustainable architecture since it is a problem that is now too important to contribute, my goal is that all my projects are based on sustainability and thus be able to contribute to change since all changes are Useful and necessary at this time.


In the midst of all this I would love to take photography classes to be able to immortalize moments and projects that I know throughout life, I hope when I grow up to see all those photos and remember the beautiful moments that happen.
















Comentarios

  1. Interior architecture was also within my postgraduate options, it's a very interesting topic to discuss.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Sam Smith 2019!

Hi everyone! One of my favorite singers is Sam Smith, who had never come to Chile until this year at the Lollapalooza festival and I was lucky enough to go and see him. The concert was the last day of Lollapalooza, on Sunday, it was one of the last concerts of the day and I was waiting from five in the afternoon to be able to stay close to the stage,while I was waiting time for the concert to start, I met some people and we enjoyed the minutes before the concert commenting on what we expected from this and how much we love Sam's songs Once the concert started, I was very nervous and excited for the two hours of the coming concert, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, enjoy every moment of it, shout every song and enjoy it to the fullest I have been to other concerts, just as memorable as this one, but the difference is that Sam Smith's voice and songs and the way of performing is unforgettable and made it the best concert I have lived so fa